>我的太阳
My sun
我的太阳
The sunny window.
窗外 花开了 天晴了 。
My whole life is like black clouds,
我整个人生都似乎乌云散往,
in the heart of the sun light is waking,
心中的太阳正在苏醒正在发光,
I wish my sun my world,
我愿我的太阳照射我的世界,
let all the sadness in evaporation,
让所有的悲伤都在照射下蒸发,
even under the irradiation light too big to my world,
就算光芒太大让我的世界干旱,
I also don't dry again to my world has dark clouds and rain.
我也不要再要我的世界有乌云和雨的出现。
The sun shine!
发光吧我的太阳
I. I don't want to live in the swamp slowly dies slowly,
我不想活在沼泽中慢慢沉溺慢慢死往,
I must indulge,
我要行走,
rather than in the muddy swamp,
而不是在泥泞的沼泽里深陷,
lost in the dream-seeker power.
失往了追梦的动力。
I want to evaporate the swamp,
我要蒸发这片沼泽,
won't let rainwater moist it,
不会让雨水滋润它,
let it become desert,
就让它变成沙漠也行,
I will trample on swamps,
我要踩在沼泽之上,
go after me to walk away the dream.
往追我那以走远点梦。